Are you an enthusiastic Podiatrist who loves their work? Do you like the idea of working in Private Practice but like the security of the NHS? Would you like to work somewhere that you can have both the security of the NHS but the flexibility of working around your lifestyle? Then our positions could be the one for you!
We are a Multidisciplinary Healthcare business with clinics in Holywood and Bangor, Co. Down.
Our Services include Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Mat and Reformer Pilates, Podiatry, Massage Therapy and Personal Training.
We believe whole-heartedly in on going education and as such provide an immense amount of training, teaching and coaching and as well as having people from all parts of the country working with us, we’ve got lots of home grown and very talented employees waiting to welcome you into our team. We invite you to apply if you feel able to achieve the following tasks and have the relevant skills to do so.
What we’re Looking for:
- A Full or Part time Podiatrist to join our growing, hard-working, and family based team.
- The ideal candidate will preferably have 1 year job experience, be highly motivated, and ready to soak up information.
- Further training or qualifications in Podiatry that would expand our Podiatry Services are further welcomed.
- You must be caring and enthusiastic! With a strong desire to pursue growth and learning opportunities.
- You should be a member of the HCPC and College of Podiatry licensed to practice Podiatry in the UK.
- Someone who is upbeat, friendly and not too shy to be on camera – video is a big part of how we communicate with our clients, marketing, and social media presence.
- Someone who knows how to quickly build trust and is motivated to form long-lasting relationships with clients and fit in with our upbeat friendly team!
- Someone who will go above and beyond for their clients to make sure that they are happy.
- Someone who is flexible and open to change as we grow the business and who wants to grow with us.
- Full or Part-time hours that are negotiable but could include both day time and evening.
- Podiatrists will work from our newly fitted out clinic with all the necessary equipment provided.
- You will be providing high quality Podiatry assessment, treatment and advice for individuals using a range of equipment to carry out routine treatments such as biomechanical assessments, nail surgery, hard skin and callus removal, toenail cutting and more.
- Weekly staff trainings and mentorship by highly experienced Podiatrists.
- Opportunity to work in a supportive, family based atmosphere with an amazing culture in a close–knit team.
- Opportunity to grow and progress as the business grows with positions in management and developing new clinics.
- Full Salaried positions with all company benefits.
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle.
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit for Active Health.
Looking forward to your application!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent