We realise that some people may be a little "unsure", nervous and sceptical about what can be done to help ease their back, knee, or neck pain...
It could be that you're not sure if Physio is right for you and worried about if it will actually work for what you've got. It could be that you have had a bad experience somewhere in the past, and don't want to make the same mistake again, or maybe you just want to get a solid second opinion about what to do for the best...
If that's you, then be confident in knowing that these educational classes are perfect for someone like you.
- You experience back pain when you've been sitting or standing for longer than 10 minutes
- You suffer with severe leg pain when you sit or stand up
- All those painkillers you take don't seem to make any difference
- You experience your back frequently 'giving out', or your knees 'giving way'
- You had surgery - but the recovery you were hoping for, never arrived
- You've been told by your Doctor that 'nothing can be done' and you should just 'rest' or 'take pills'
- The only way you get relief from back pain is when you lean forward or bend forward
- You have to rely on others to help you get around
- You suffer from repeat migraines and headaches
- You struggle to turn your neck far enough even to look over your shoulder, or reach above your head without shoulder pain
- You feel pain each time you walk up and down the stairs which makes it hard to go about your day without agonising knee pain
- You're afraid that your back, neck, or knee pain (and quality of life) will get worse if you don't do something about it soon, and will limit your quality of life
- You've so far been given less than satisfactory advice by your doctor or another healthcare professional and you want to finally found out what can be done
- First, you'll be in a room full of like-minded people just like you who want to find out exactly what can be done once and for all to help end their back, knee or neck pain
- We'll get a chance to find out all about you, your main concerns, and what you want to know answers to
- How to make the best decision about choosing the right treatment for your back, knee or neck pain
- The single biggest mistake that most people with back, knee or neck pain are making - that actually makes it worse
- Why you've been suffering with pain for so long - and what to do aboutit to stop it from getting worse
- The 4 most common causes of back, knee and neck pain
- What successful treatment and long-lasting relief looks like without the side-effects or medication, pills or surgery
- What brought on your back, knee or neck pain in the first place - and specific actionable advice for what you can do about it
- And we'll provide you with plenty of refreshments while you learn
Our Next Workshop:
Topic: Holywood Runners - Injury Prevention & Shoe Selection
When: Tuesday 24th September @ 7.30pm.
If you would like to attend our workshop drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 90421188 to book your seat. Places are limited so please don't delay.
BOOK YOUR SEAT
These events are 100% free for you to attend.
And if you have a loved one who is suffering right now and needs some help, you can bring them along too. We'll help give you clarity and move you forward by helping you make a better, more educated and informed decision about what to do for the best.
What our customers have said
I have recommended the service to others and would do so again. Aware of two individuals who have used the service as a result of the recommendation