We realise that some people may be a little “unsure”, nervous and sceptical about what can be done to help ease their back, knee, or neck pain…It could be that you’re not sure if Physio is right for you and worried about if it will actually work for what you’ve got. It could be that you have had a bad experience somewhere in the past, and don’t want to make the same mistake again, or maybe you just want to get a solid second opinion about what to do for the best…
If that’s you, then be confident in knowing that these educational classes are perfect for someone like you.
HERE’S WHO WILL BENEFIT:
1. You experience back pain when you’ve been sitting or standing for longer than 10 minutes
2. You suffer with severe leg pain when you sit or stand up
3. All those painkillers you take don’t seem to make any difference
4. You experience your back frequently ‘giving out’, or your knees ‘giving way’
5. You had surgery – but the recovery you were hoping for, never arrived
6. You’ve been told by your Doctor that ‘nothing can be done’ and you should just ‘rest’ or ‘take pills’
7. The only way you get relief from back pain is when you lean forward or bend forward
8. You have to rely on others to help you get around
9. You suffer from repeat migraines and headaches
10. You struggle to turn your neck far enough even to look over your shoulder, or reach above your head without shoulder pain
11. You feel pain each time you walk up and down the stairs which makes it hard to go about your day without agonising knee pain
12. You’re afraid that your back, neck, or knee pain (and quality of life) will get worse if you don’t do something about it soon, and will limit your quality of life
13. You’ve so far been given less than satisfactory advice by your doctor or another healthcare professional and you want to finally found out what can be done
14. First, you’ll be in a room full of like-minded people just like you who want to find out exactly what can be done once and for all to help end their back, knee or neck pain
15. We’ll get a chance to find out all about you, your main concerns, and what you want to know answers to
16. How to make the best decision about choosing the right treatment for your back, knee or neck pain
17. The single biggest mistake that most people with back, knee or neck pain are making – that actually makes it worse
18. Why you’ve been suffering with pain for so long – and what to do aboutit to stop it from getting worse
19. The 4 most common causes of back, knee and neck pain
20. What successful treatment and long-lasting relief looks like without the side-effects or medication, pills or surgery
21. What brought on your back, knee or neck pain in the first place – and specific actionable advice for what you can do about it
22. And we’ll provide you with plenty of refreshments while you learn
23. What Topics Would You Like Us To Cover?:
24. Due to Covid restrictions we have put a pause on our workshops but when we are able to bring them back are there any particular topics you would like us to cover?
25. Email email@example.com with your suggestions and we will let you when they are back in the clinics.
BOOK YOUR SEAT
2. And if you have a loved one who is suffering right now and needs some help, you can bring them along too. We’ll help give you clarity and move you forward by helping you make a better, more educated and informed decision about what to do for the best.
FREE PHYSIO DISCOVERY SESSION
ENQUIRE ABOUT COST & AVAILABILITY
TALK TO A PHYSIOTHERAPIST
Get started with us
If you're ready to book your appointment then all you need to do is click below!