Active Health+ is a Multidisciplinary Healthcare business with clinics in Holywood and Bangor, Co. Down.
Our Services include Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Mat and Reformer Pilates, Podiatry, Massage Therapy and Personal Training.
Because we are growing, we are looking for a full-time and part time physiotherapists to join our team. In this role you will be helping our clinics to continue to grow and provide a world class physiotherapy service to more patients in our community.
You must be someone who puts people skills first and you must be a true team player. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail. If you LOVE working with patients in a hands-on setting and want to broaden your experience and skill set and you want to join a team that works together, appreciates and supports each other and ENJOYS hard work, then we need to talk…
We have a full-time and part time positions based in our Holywood clinic. This is an great opportunity for someone who:
- is full of energy and ready for a new and exciting challenge
- has musculoskeletal experience with good manual therapy ability
- is trained in Pilates (or willing to train) and able to teach small groups and 1:1 sessions
- communicates confidently and help people feel comfortable in our environment.
- offers not only outstanding clinical skills, but also customer service so that clients receive a first class experience and look forward to coming back
- is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organised, systematic approach to achieving success.
- likes the idea of working for a growing company where your ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction and growth.
- is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in your education.
- wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning and becoming part of our team long-term.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Do everything possible to get the best outcome for every patient
- Ensure that patients achieve their clinical and health/lifestyle outcomes (in the time frame you set)
- Develop a life-long relationship with patients that benefits both the patient and the clinic
- Confidently communicate the value of our service and your skills during the conversation about price
- Ensure that 95% of your patients arrive for their treatment as scheduled
- Provide a high level of customer care that will cause patients to want to come back
- Increase referrals by providing a high level of customer care and service to all of your patients
- Ensure that every patient complete a plan of care that they agree to
- Ensure that clinical notes are kept up to date and accurate
- Participate in, contribute to, and help to develop the in-house educational training program that is provided to all physiotherapists
- Assist in the production of in-clinic workshops, trade shows and other marketing events.
- Be on hand to participate in and contribute to the clinics social media activity
- Do patient call backs and be willing to speak to patients who have dropped off schedule
- Weekly staff trainings and mentorship by highly experienced Masters level Manual Therapists and Sports Physiotherapists – we are big on communication and want you to have all tools and training necessary to be successful
- Opportunity to work in a supportive, family based atmosphere with an amazing culture in a close–knit team.
- Opportunity to grow and progress as the business grows with positions in management and developing new clinics.
- Competitive salary, Paid time off and funded CPD.
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit for Active Health.
Looking forward to your application!
PLEASE NOTE WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICANTS THAT HAVE THE CLEARANCE TO WORK IN THE UK AS WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSER FOR EMPLOYMENT AT THIS STAGE.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£38,000.00 per year