At Active Health Solutions your feet are in safe hands.
All of our Chiropodists are registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) and professional body the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists (SOCAP).
They are able to assess, diagnose, advise and prescribe treatment for a wide range of foot and foot related complaints, such as:
- Callus and corns
- Anhidrosis (dry feet)
- Hyperhidrosis (sweaty feet)
- Bromhidrosis (smelly feet)
- Tinea Pedis (athletes foot)
- Cracked heels
- Foreign bodies
- Verrucae Pedis (plantar warts)
- Onychocryptosis (ingrown toenails) both conservative and surgical management available
- involuted nails (curved nails)
- callus under and around the nail sulci (onychophosis)
- onychauxic nails (thick toenails)
- sub-ungual haematoma (black nail)
- Onychomycosis (nail fungal infection)
- Onycholysis (lifting nail)
- Diabetic foot assessment and screening
- ulcer management and advice
- Biomechanical problems/foot pain e.g., Plantar Fasciitis, Morton’s Neuroma, Hallux Valgus(Bunions)
- Treatment and advice on Rheumatological conditions affecting the foot and ankle including steroid injection.