We are a fun, passionate and growing practice looking for the perfect part time Reception/sales person to join us!
About our practice:
We are a passionate multidisciplinary clinic with a focus on helping people make the best decisions for their health and wellness whilst creating a positive experience in the process. We help people of all ages be more active, healthy and mobile.
We opened our doors in February 2007 and have expanded the clinic over the last 11 years to now offer Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Pilates, Chiropody, Massage, Personal Training and Occupational Health! We are ready to grow again and want to create more offerings for our amazing community and we are looking for the perfect team member to help us do this!
That is where you come in….
This position is one of the most important in the practice. Unlike most medical offices we take a lot of time to nurture and educate prospective patients/leads who enquire about our service. Many patients have been let down in the past and are quite sceptical when first reaching out to us. Your job will be to make clients feel comfortable and excited that they reached out, to ask the right questions so they feel listened to, to help lead them down a path towards the best decision for their health and to go above and beyond to make them feel extremely cared for and valued. Your job will to be the first point of contact with our clients, booking in, answering the telephone, following up with clients, dealing with enquiries and also ensuring the clients have a positive experience with us.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who can strike up a conversation with anyone and enjoys talking to people
- Someone who sees the glass half full
- Someone who embraces change
- Someone who delivers and understands fantastic customer service
- Someone who communicates extremely well both verbally and via email
- Someone who is dependable, on time and does not require micro-managing
- Someone who is a self-starter, can think on their feet and quickly prioritise tasks
- Someone who will act as an ambassador for our brand and company
- Someone who will naturally and easily make people feel at ease
- Someone who has an aptitude for sales
- Someone who can see the bigger picture as well as attention to detail
To be successful in this position you must:
- Be a team player
- Embrace our practice mission
- Adhere to our core values
- Be available to work 20 hours per week and be available: Mon 2.30pm – 7.30pm, Tues 8am – 12.00pm, Wed 2.30pm – 7.30pm, Fri 12.00pm – 5.00pm
- Be flexible and willing to make schedule changes when needed (when another team member is off etc.)
- Understand that this is a people-first atmosphere and that our client’s experience always comes first.
What can we offer you?
- The chance to work with a fun, hard-working and passionate team
- An environment where you are encouraged to be yourself and infuse your personality into your work
- The chance to work with and help the best clients!
- Concession rates on all our services
- Company pension
- Access to a private health care plan (if you wish to join)
- Uniform provided
- Ongoing training provided
Think you are a good fit? Then request an application pack at: email@example.com